Author Topic: Announcement from Ray for those of us who got the older non waterproof nodes  (Read 1196 times)

Offline keitha43

After constant emailing to Ray because I had to spend days after every rainstorm cutting and splicing nodes, and getting responses like this "sorry,1000pcs is really too much, if all the customers want to replacement the old nodes, i have to go to die, i would have no choise, please understad my position"

Ray has finally changed his mind and sent me this-"i swear i will send replacement to you, once i receive the nodes from you , i will send replacement, please also help to tell other people, if they have bad nodes, i 'd like to replace, i do not want to lose some many customers, and i am making better and better.

i admited i made many mistakes in the past, because i was not professional enough, i am learning everyday about how to service for customers, quality is very very important.".

He requests you send via the US post office so he wont have to pay extra taxes. It cost me 172.00 to ship back a little over 1000 nodes.

I would email him first to get him to agree. His mailing address is 4th floor A7 building,langxin industry area,qingnian Road,shiyan Town, baoan District, shenzhen City, 518108,China

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, by keitha43 »

Offline keitha43

He emailed me this morning asking if 128 count strings would be okay as he has plenty of those. These are the ip68's he is sending me.

Offline JoeFromOzarks

• Patron Member
Wow, that is great (and unbelievable) news!!!    Thank you!!!!!

I'm emailing him this morning!!!

:) joe
"If it was easy, everybody would be doin' it!!!"        :)

Offline Corey872

Quite an incredible gesture...I just hope we don't put the guy out of business!  Now I need to get to emailing Ford about this crappy old model truck they sold me in '04 and see if they'll send me out new model replacement, too!  :)

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
 <la.. I hope that we don't put him out of business too. I need to order a lot of nodes and flex strips later this year. (When I have some $$$). Ray has been good to me and seems like a "Stand Up" guy. My worry is that everyone hits him all at once with all of the returns. Although I understand being a business owner can be very expensive!

BTW: I am one of the lucky ones that bought the newer IP68 nodes, so I have no returns!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, by rdebolt »