Author Topic: LOR Version 2.9.42 to Vixen  (Read 1781 times)

Offline chadowamsley

LOR Version 2.9.42 to Vixen
« on: January 12, 2012, »
I was wondering if anybody knows if this version can be converted using the lor2vix ? I have converted a few lor files before but was trying to see how some of the effects were done in a sequence, but unable to convert. I get a content is not allowed in prolog error. I have looked at the text file and it has text and not all foreign. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or not. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline aERonAUtical96

Re: LOR Version 2.9.42 to Vixen
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, »
is this file the newest version of LOR software?  I'm the author of the lor2vix but haven't touched it in over a year.  If you PM me the file or I can send you my email and I can test the file and see what would be needed to change the converter.

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, »
You also use the converter in xLights to convert from LOR to Vixen.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline chadowamsley

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, »
aERonAUtical96 : I tried sending it without success, so I attached to the post on DIY.

Xlights converter wont convert the file either.

Thanks though. Hopefully somebody will figure it out. If not Ill just have to figure out how some of the effects was done by playing around.

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, »
Could you please provide a link to your post on DIYC? I would like to test the file with xLights. Thanks,

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline chadowamsley

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, »
I will try to find the link. I think I actually sent a message to the guy on DIYC and I dont know how to look at my sent messages. If not, I will try to find a generic LOR file in the same format and send to you.