Author Topic: Low or no Connectivity on Eithernet Dongle  (Read 4150 times)

Offline zwiller

Re: Low or no Connectivity on Eithernet Dongle
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2012, »
Just built my eD. Having a vixen issue.  Throws a plugin error something about line array.

Direct hookup with older pc.  Led lights, mag jack lights, pic programmed ok, made crossover cable and static ip. Appears to program ss fine. Any thoughts?  Thanks
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, »
Did you dl the plugin with firefox?

If so you got a corrupted download thanks to firefox. Use Chrome or IE if you have to and try again

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline zwiller

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, »
Thanks Rick, but I used IE to download since I had other issues with ff.  Good idea though.  Guess there's no sense in procrastinating any longer I should just grab lsp while it's on sale and get familiar with it.

Good news is I think my etherdongle is pretty close to being functional. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."