Author Topic: A proposed sequence builder for rgb megatrees. meighan.net/rgbsb  (Read 7840 times)

Offline therealbigjim

Being a LOR user I was excited by the Super Star when it came out until I figured out the cost.  <fp. The program is an added expense plus the LOR pixels are about $250 a pop. (x-12=$3000) Pixel net is a much better option but I was at a loss about sequencing. On, off, Fade, twinkle are one thing but I have a mental block about color changes. I will be moving forward with my flat ( or slightly curved tree).  Thank you for your hard work and its probably best you started with what you know and not gotten tangled in the sequencing mess. It can be daunting and has overwhelmed me more then once, being on the outside and not having the "that can't be done" thing going on is a big help.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"
        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
Well, since it would have some meaning to your family... Nutcracker.

Christmas-y name.  Kinda fits in with Vixen, Grinch, etc.

I like the simple name "Nutcracker" because, after all, easy RGB sequencing with attractive end results is a tough nut to crack.

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
I like Nutcracker as well because it's personal to you and your story.  This is like one of your kids you're creating, so the name should be just as reflective!! 

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
This is like one of your kids you're creating, so the name should be just as reflective!!

Creating kids? Whoah, whoah, whoah! We want this board to remain PG-13! ;D