Author Topic: Boundary Pixel Issue  (Read 1792 times)

Offline rm357

Boundary Pixel Issue
« on: January 27, 2012, »
The pixels that are located on the E1.31 DMX Boundaries do not seem to be responding.

If you start at the beginning of one block, you get about 170 nodes (510 channels) and then have a couple of channels left over. Those two left-overs plus the first channel in the next 512 channel blok form the "boundary pixel"

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the etherdongle or the LSP -> LOR -> Xlights way I am running things.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks!
RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Boundary Pixel Issue
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, »
Not sure but the beta testers had tested this and found an issue at point so I know the etherdongle was tested looking at this. But not saying it is not the etherdongle.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline keitha43

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, »
Is this still an issue or not? I hadn't seen anything posted if it was still a problem being dealt with.

Offline rm357

Boundary Pixel Issue
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, »
It was a problem in an earlier version of the firmware. The current firmware does not have this issue.

There is an issue with the current firmware where you need to always have something changing in the first universe. If the first universe is all static, the others do not update smoothly.
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline rokkett

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, »
I hadn't heard about the 1st universe static issue.  That may explain what I am seeing in testing.  Thanks for the heads up on that, I must have missed the discussion elsewhere in the forums...

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, »
This problem was admintted to by RJ in this thread but I don't think it's been fixed yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login