Author Topic: programing  (Read 1625 times)

Offline grumpy2076

programing
« on: February 11, 2012, »
i bought all my stuff out side a coop and so my chip isnt programed, i just got my picket 3 and am read to program, my express is asembled, do i need to remove the chip (and if i do witch one do i need to remove,) or can i program it with it in the board, any help would be greatfull as im a noob >.d9
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline rimist

Re: programing
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, »
The instructions are in the wiki: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Rimist (via Tapatalk)
- Rimist

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, »
Follow the instructions above but mimic with the Pickit3.  It should be almost the same.

Pickit3 software can be found here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Search for:
PICkit 3 Stand Alone Programmer App V1.0 Windows 

Now if someone would create a video it would be so easy to learn.  It's not too hard.

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, »
Thanks guys got it and programed thius is why i love this site is becouse of all the helpfull peaple here, thanks  you guys are awsume <rtt.. >.d9 Man now ive got alot of work to do now more controllers to build, props for halloween and chrismas , man were do i start. <md..
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, by grumpy2076 »
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline Mimir

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, »
So what you are saying is that you are fully hooked now!!!!!!!!! >:D >:D >:D >:D

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, »
Oh yes pryaz the light gods and deam me wearthy of the lights >.d9