Author Topic: Reusing Yard design in Visualizer  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Byron Polk

Reusing Yard design in Visualizer
« on: February 19, 2012, »
I am really new to LSP and I am sure I may have just missed finding what I want to know.

When I have drawn my objects in the visualizer and then I wan to start a new sequence, can I reuse my drawing of the items in my yard or do I have to redraw then for the new sequence?

Thanks
Byron

Offline urthegman

Re: Reusing Yard design in Visualizer
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, »
No you won't have to redraw them. After you choose your audio file for your new sequence and hit begin, the next screen will allow you to add intervals and load default controllers from your first sequence, the third screen will be voice overs, and the fourth will show a picture of your yard that hopefully you told the program to save as default when you did your first sequence. Hope that helps,George

Offline Byron Polk

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, »
When I click the "Finish" button after providing all of the information and identifying the existing sequence, I get the following error message:
"LTMM Error: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream."
There is only an OK button available so when I click the Ok button, I am then presented with the LSP main screen with the message: Preparing Audio ...  PLease Wait.

I waited and waited and then waited some more but nothing happens.  When I close the applicaiton there is no error message or or even a prompt to save the new sequence.

I don't know if it would make any difference but I am still running in demo mode.  Also, the sequence that I am attempting to use to get my objects from is one that I imported from a Vixen type file.  The sequence that I am attempting to load the drawing objects from runs just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Offline urthegman

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, »
You can try running the mp3 through Audacity and make sure it is 16 bit, 128 kbps and 44100herz as it sounds like it might not be.

Offline Slite

• Blinky Blinky Lights
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, »
Also make sure that you operating system is NOT set to any other region settings than English (US), I had my Windows 7 on Swedish regional settings (obviously) and got the same effect that it just hung on "Preparing Audio".

Aparently LSP does not like the fact that we use decimal comas instead of decimal points or something such :)
Blinky Blinky Lights!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, »
The easiest way I know how to do this is create the first controller setup and visualizer information save the sequence. When creating future sequences create a new media sequence, the second tab on the wizard "Sequence" has an option to load controllers from a previous sequence.  Doing this will load all your controllers and visualizer data for the new sequence.