Author Topic: **** Sold **** LED C-7 Strings  (Read 932 times)

Offline MSL

• So many lights, so little time!
    • 26streetlights
**** Sold **** LED C-7 Strings
« on: March 04, 2012, »
Sold

Looking to convert some LED strings that I don't plan on using in next years show into cash so I can get more Express controllers in the next coop (LOL).

I have GE “Watt-Miser” 26 (energy saving) LED C-7 light strings. The box states that they are 16.6 ft lighted length / Green wire. These cost me around $16.00 a string new. Single color light strings were hard to find last year.

Most of these strings were used for one season (a few are new). I have gone through each string and replaced any dark LED’s. While I was at it I greased each socket with dielectric grease to prevent the LED leads from rusting any more. There is one blue and two crystal white strings that are new / still in the box that I did not grease.

I have the following:

8 - C-7 Blue strings (one still in the box)      $64.00
          6 - C-7 Crystal White strings (two still in the box)      $48.00
          6 - C-7 Red strings            $48.00
          7 - C-7 Green strings            $56.00

Photos are attached for each color.

I would like to sell all to one buyer. If one buyer does not want all the strings I will sell them by color only (I am not going to sell them by string).

Whatever loose LED’s I have left over will be included for each color  (I had to take from full strings to get the replacement LED’s).

All prices are plus shipping. Shipping will be through USPS priority mail. Cost to be determined once I know how many strings I am shipping and where they will be shipped. If you want insurance you will have to add that cost to the shipping.

I will eat the Pay Pal fees.

Mark

« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, by MSL »
Holiday Lights in Plantation, Florida

Over 20,000 LED and RGB lights. We currently are running 3020 channels (320 Lynx Express / 2700 RGB Zeus and Smart String channels / 3 Aethers II).

Our show can be seen on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline denverstone

Re: LED C-7 Strings
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, »
I will take the Blues........Let me know if you/when you are willing to sell colors

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, »
Where are you shipping from, State?
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline MSL

• So many lights, so little time!
    • 26streetlights
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, »
I am in Plantation, Florida.

Mark
Holiday Lights in Plantation, Florida

Over 20,000 LED and RGB lights. We currently are running 3020 channels (320 Lynx Express / 2700 RGB Zeus and Smart String channels / 3 Aethers II).

Our show can be seen on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login