Author Topic: Conductor beta  (Read 6975 times)

Offline animal

Re: Conductor beta
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, »
Will this include beta for the slave. Since I run full video with my show with LSP. I heard talk about syncing to the slave for the show and still useing the computor for things like video. Just wondering.

Great news   <res.

animal

Offline rm357

Conductor beta
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, »
I'm a LSP user.

I was thinking that xlights could do the conversion since I have to output LOR format for xlights anyway.

Am I in error?

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline dowdybrown

• Gleannloch Christmas
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, »
You are correct. xLights can convert from Vixen or LOR formats to the conductor format. I believe what is being added to LSP is the ability to export directly to the conductor format.

Matt
Matt Brown
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, »
Yes this is correct, so with this we can handle Lor, Vixen and LSP seqences on the conductor.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, »
Wow! Almost sounds too good  can't wait!  Well, I can since like everyone else I must. >.d9
R,
Tony "C"

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, »
David and I talked last night and he is going to get me a file to test in a week or so and then hopefully a beta for the testers to work with for beta but it will be a month or so he said. so the beta guys will need to start with Lor or Vixen and maybe something else will surprise us in the meanwhile.

RJ

Offline thestig

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2012, »
I think this is the most exciting thing for the year. I can't wait to have the conductor running my show. The Fiance will love the fact that she won't lose her laptop during the holiday season. I am also happy because I am planning on running way more channels this year and was planning on having to buy a super laptop to run the show.

Keep up the good work. I know you have plenty of people in line for the beta testing, lets hope that everything goes smoothly. the quicker we can get this the better.

again thanks for being so innovative and willing to share your amazing work. We all appreciate it more than you know.

Grant

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2012, »
Just an update on the progress,

I just finished the training video for them to show them how to use it. We should have operation beta tester shortly.

Wow it has been a lot of work to get to here, I hope we have an easy beta test and it progresses well so we can launch a coop in a couple of months. 

Luckily the unit has few parts and so the coop is a easy one to handle and we should be able to get a coop manager to handle a pretty large number so they should be able to get them out this year in quanities.

RJ

RJ

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2012, »
RJ,

Thanks for the heads-up looking forward to getting my hands on it  <;d.  Hope you get the support from David (LSP) so I can free up the PC cause LSP scheduler was a headache last season.  I know Vixen and LOR were moving ahead and LSP should follow behind as it wasn't ready yet due to some confusion.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline deanathpc

• Brooks Family Lights
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, »
Great news!!!!! Can't wait for this!  I'd like to not lose my laptop for the shows every year! lol

Dean
-------------------
Dean
Check out our web site: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2011 Light Count: 8,700

[img width= height=]http://www.vixenlights.com/sig/sig_h.php/160.gif[/img]

Offline keitha43

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, »
I just finished soldering my ED last night and can't wait. The LSP piece is important to me as last year was quite frustrating. I gave up on the LSP scheduler but also had issues with Xlights. I had to restart the program about every 1 1/2 hours as it would just stop working. I don't know if the issue was LSP exporting to LOR or Xlights importing the LOR. And the new format would not work either. So the Conductor with LSP sounds like the answer to my prayers.

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2012, »
Great news RJ! For those of us using LSP; Remember that regardless of what happens with LSP, Xlights will convert LSP files.