Author Topic: 3rd Express coop of 2012 *** ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED ***  (Read 26814 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Please Read Completely before you post in this coop!

Please note the new USPS flat rate shipping prices list below.

This is a coop for the Lynx Express Controller. This will be the third coop for 2012. The coop will have a hard limit of 100 units and will close once this is reached or on the 31th of March at 8:00 pm P.S.T. if not.

If the coop closes out quickly due to large demand we will try to find an additional coop manager to run a separate coop for more.  Don’t worry coops run throughout the year and we have had one every month of 2012 so far.

To assist in insuring everyone gets the chance to at least get some units, we will limit the number per user to 6 units for the first 96 hours. After which I will post that we will accept higher counts. At that time you will be able to increase your order if you wish to, beyond 6 units until the 100 unit limit is reached.

Remember purchasing kits for the purpose to put them up for sale is not allowed. Anyone found to be doing this will be banned from all coops in the future.

You will receive all the parts you need for the complete kit. To complete your setup you will need a case of some type, power cords for the AC hookup and a DMX dongle to use along with the software programs.

By joining this Coop you also agree that the Coop manager, DLA (as a board to also include all administrators, moderators, and members) shall not be held for any liability.  You are joining this Coop at your own risk.

As with any Coop this Coop is subject to the forum rules.  These rules can be reviewed using the following link.
Forum Coop rules
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now for the pricing.

We have a base goal of 100 kits. This goal allows the cost per unit to drop low enough to make it cost effective to run the coop. below this number we will not make the order.

Pricing is below broken into the 100 unit levels. The pricing below will include all fees, shipping and handling charges to get the items to the Coop Manager.

*****100 Kit Level*****

Lynx Express Complete Kit /w heatsink (No Case) $68

PICs were not pre-programmed in this coop

This is an estimate and the previous coops have all beat this in the past. The larger the amount the better the pricing most times.

Shipping will be based on the USPS Medium Flat Rate Box. There are new USPS Flat Rate prices. This is the box that will ship in the US for $11.98 a box and international for $49.64, Canada and Mexico $34.21. This is the shipping cost per flat rate box we can fit about 6 kits in a single flat rate box but can go to a larger flat rate box for larger orders for a few dollars more up to twelve. Please be sure to add the appropriate shipping to your order as I do not have the location for each member.  If you wish to have insurance on your package it is your responsibility to choose the amount and lookup the cost to add. You must add this to your Paypal payment and in the comments explain you paid for insurance and how much coverage. We can not be held responsible for you packaged once accepted at the post office and we have a receipt of shipment if it is not insured.

Post with the quantity you wish in this thread. Coop threads are strictly for people requesting orders. If you later wish to change your quantity please post again clearly stating that this is an update to a previous order and how many you wish it to be now.

For new users you do not pay for a coop until it closes and the coop manager sends you a private message on the forum telling you how much and what to do to pay. Be ready to pay as you only have a few days to get your payment in before you are removed from the coop for lack of payment.

If you have any questions please post a new thread in the appropriate forum to help keep the coop thread clean.

Rod
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Re: 3rd Express coop of 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, »
Member Name         ordered    Paid
Titus 2Y
bassmants1Y
nvizzini 4Y-INSURANCE
AlanS 3Y
Zeph 2Y
cpnbnanamn 3Y
Mike Hill 3Y-INSURANCE
SteveMaris 6Y
njKeever 5Y
winwin 2Y
lorajoslyn 3Y-INSURANCE
randyy 2Y
Rainlover 2Y
sabie 2Y
dilgod 6Y
AaronS 2Y
Kappa2006 2Y
Tigman009 4Y
royce 3Y
mike2tall 6Y
OriginalHotrodde 3Y-INSURANCE
edwinpeek 2Y
John K6Y
mgholland 2Y
urthegman 4Y
sirloinofbeef001 1Y
vstar3Y
txburr 6Y
shortguy 2Y
UncleBuck 3Y-INSURANCE
t.jo13 3Y-INSURANCE
tomwb301 3Y
Total :101

Participating members in this coop: 32

****ALL MEMBERS PAID 32**** , ****All Kits in Transit to Members****
As noted there is a B.O. on a few parts.  Will update as we go along.

All payment notices sent.  Please make your payments ASAP, I would like to receive the payments before Friday 3/30/12 so I can place the order on that day.  But will hold off on the order and will accept the payment no later than Monday 4/2/12 9:00AM PST.  If your payment is not received by then those kits will be up for grabs on a first come, first service basis (Sorry there will be no waiting list for unpaid kits. Once I post any unpaid kits up for grabs immediate payment is required no exceptions)  This will ensure the coop is not held up by any one member.  I will then place the order for the parts.

As of 3/26/12 everything is in-stock so if everyone pays right away we do not have to deal with back orders. But that could change if payments are delayed. Parts are not put on hold for us by any vendor  No order is placed until all members in the coop have paid

I will update the list as soon as possible as members make their payments,  please do not post that you paid on this thread as I would like to keep the thread as clean as possible.  There maybe a delay when you pay and when I update the list as I have to verify member ID's, payment amount and if shipping address was provided.  If you made your payment and it is not updated by the end of the day then go ahead and PM me.

Now for some important information so that the payment process will go smoothly.

THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT.  IF YOU DO NOT DO THESE THINGS I WILL HAVE TO REFUND YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESUBMIT IT.

1)   When paying pick GOODS as this will automatically include your shipping address.
2)   In the Comment Area be sure to include the following:
      a.   YOUR DLA USER NAME – If not I don’t know who the payment is coming from.
      b.   What the payment is for (3rd LYNX Express Coop and amount of Kits Ordered) and if you wanted insurance (you are responsible
            for including the amount)
3) Be sure to add the appropriate shipping for your area (US,CANADA & MEXICO, All OTHERS)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Titus

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, »
2 please.

Offline thestig

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, »
I'll take 1

Thanks for COOP!

Offline nvizzini

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, »
I would like 4 units
thanks
Nicholas
Nicholas-Foster
Houston, TX

Offline AlanS

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, »
I would like 3 units

Thank you

Offline Zeph

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, »
Two please!
And thank you.

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, »
I would like 3 please!!
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
3rd Express coop of 2012
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, »
I will take three (3).

Thank you for running the coop.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, »
6 please Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, by SteveMaris »

Offline njKeever

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, »
Put me down for 5 please!

Offline winwin

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, »
Please put me down for 2.
Thank you for running this coop.
AL.

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
3rd Express coop of 2012
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, »
Mine is correct.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, »
Changed mine to 6. Thanks

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, »
Mine is correct.

Just let me know if I messed up your count, no need to let me know if the count is OK just a heads up for new members. But thanks for the heads up as I'm glad your on top of this and not waiting for the last minute.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, by Rod R »