Author Topic: 3rd Express coop of 2012 *** ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED ***  (Read 26832 times)

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Re: 3rd Express coop of 2012
« Reply #45 on: March 21, 2012, »
2 Please
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Re: 3rd Express coop of 2012
« Reply #46 on: March 21, 2012, »
Hi guys sorry the Coop closed anyone that posted after RJ's post cannot be added as we where at 101 kits.  Sorry about any confusion the topic was locked so I was not able to access the list and let you know sooner that the coop was closed.  But RJ was kind enough to keep an eye on the coop while I was away from my computer before the coop ran away. 

Rod
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Re: 3rd Express coop of 2012 ***Closed For Orders****
« Reply #47 on: March 21, 2012, »
OK everyone that posted prior to RJ post please double check the list and let me know that I have everything correct.  Once I know that we are good to go on the numbers I start with the quotes from the vendors.  If anyone did not get in on this coop please do not ask to be put on a waiting list.  If any of the participating members in this coop do not pay once we get the quotes in and I send the payment notices out and adequate time has passed I'll be sure to be reminding people.  I will then put those kits up for grabs on a first come first service basis.

Also please don’t worry if you did not get in on this coop.  Because more coops are coming throughout the year, if there is still a demand RJ and the coop managers will continue to run coops.  So far we have had an Express coop every month this year so there is plenty of time to get going before the season starts. I believe the smaller Express coops helps members get their kits faster and it allows for more frequent coops to go on.  So hang in there and try not to get frustrated.

Thanks to all that participated in this coop.

Rod
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline LondoB5

« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2012, »
I can't believe this is the 3rd time I missed the LE co-op.
If there are any left that will be unaccounted for, could you put me on the list?
I need 5.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2012, »
OK it looks like everyone that got in before RJ post has had a chance to verify the list with their counts this puts at 101 Kits and 31 participating DLA members.  If you are on the list and there is an issue PM me ASAP.  I will be contacting the vendors and will get price quotes and will let everyone know once I start sending out payment notices for the coop.  Might be a few days till I get all the information together so bear with me.  Till then I will lock this coop as there is no need for any further postings for now.  Thanks again everyone.

Rod

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2012, »
Just a quick update.  I submitted the quotes and should get an answer back soon will let the participating members in the coop know what the final pricing is once I get all the quotes in hand.  I have already received one quote from one of the vendors.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2012, »
Got the quotes back had a few discrepancies that I'm trying to have them fix.  Hopefully can get it back before close of business so I can work on the totals over the weekend.

Offline bmoeller

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2012, »
2 please

Offline urthegman

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2 please
I'm guessing you didn't read the title, especially the part between the stars???

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2012, »
Yes the coop is closed for orders.  I'm waiting for the revised quote there was a few items that I believe were typos but I want to make sure before I send out payment notices.  I'll be able to review it pretty quick so if I get the response back Monday morning I can turn the payment notices ASAP.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2012, »
Got the revised quote.  I will finish crunching the numbers and post up shortly some instructions as well as when I start sending out the payment notices.

Rod

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2012, »
OK guys payment notices are going out.  I would like to receive the payments by Friday 3/30/12 so I can place the order on that day but will accept the payment up to Monday 4/2/12.  If your payment is not received by then those kits will be up for grabs on a first com first service basis (There will be no waiting list. Once I post the kits up immediate payment is required)  This will ensure the coop is not held up by any one member.  If all the members pay sooner I will place the order sooner.

I will update the list on the first page as members make their payment  please do not post that you paid.  There will be a delay when you pay and when I update the list as I have to verify payment and member ID's.  If you made your payment and it is not update day the end of the  day then PM me.

Now for some important information so that the payment process will go smoothly.

THE FOLLOWING IS IMPORTANT IN ORDER TO COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT.  IF YOU DO NOT DO THESE THINGS I WILL HAVE TO REFUND YOUR PAYMENT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESUBMIT IT.

1)   When paying pick GOODS as this will automatically include your shipping address.
2)   In the Comment Area be sure to include the following:
      a.   YOUR DLA USER NAME – If not I don’t know who the payment is coming from.
      b.   What the payment is for (3rd LYNX Express Coop and amount of Kits Ordered) and if you wanted insurance (you are responsible
            for including the amount)
3) Be sure to add the appropriate shipping for your area (US,CANADA & MEXICO, All OTHERS)

This information has also been added to the member list on the first page of the coop.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2012, »
OK guys all payment notices were sent check your PM's and pay ASAP.  If you did not get yours and you are on the list let me know ASAP.  I apologize to the first few members that ordered 2 Kits. I sent payment notices to that had the incorrect number of kits listed 1 vs 2 but with the correct pricing caught myself and revised right away.  Sorry if there was any confusion.

Right Now everything is in-stock so if everyone pays right away we do not have to deal with back orders.

Thanks again for participating in the Coop.

Rod R
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Due to an unforeseen circumstance a member in the coop had to drop out.  This means that there are 6 kits up for grabs.  I will take on a first come first serve basis.  Four things must happen:

1)   You must post here on the thread how many kits you want. ( I will go down in order by post so everyone can see.)
2)   You must PM me for payment instructions.
3)   Once the PM is received I will PM you back ASAP with payment instructions.
4)   Once you receive the PM you must make the payment immediately I will only give you a short time to make the payment. If not I must move on to the next member.

Why am I adding these extra stipulations you ask?  Because I cannot jeopardize the entire coop as I might be dealing the problems at the end of the dead line with other members dropping out and do not want to deal with any added problems.  So if you feel that you cannot follow these additional rules please do not post asking for kits.

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
I would like 3 please