Author Topic: 3rd Express coop of 2012 *** ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED ***  (Read 26818 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like 3 please

PM sent for 3 possible sale
3 up for grabs
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline tomwb301

I would like the last 3 kits
Tom
Humble, Texas

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I would like the last 3 kits

PM sent for the last three.

Payments are due for these last 6 kits ASAP as stated in my above post.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Just a Heads-up. We are 3 Days till the Friday 3/30/12 the proposed order date and 6 days till Monday 4/2/12 drop dead date on the coop.  Remember if your payments are not received by Monday 4/2/12 at 9AM PST you will be automatically dropped from the coop and your kits will be made available to other members (no waiting list for members waiting for kits).  Please get your payments in, this information was and is posted on the member list on the front page of this coop.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Another member in the coop had to drop out as I hope the best for him and his family.  This means that there are 2 kits up for grabs.  I will take on a first come first serve basis.  Four things must happen:

1)   You must post here on the thread how many kits you want. ( I will go down in order by post so everyone can see.)
2)   You must PM me for payment instructions.
3)   Once the PM is received I will PM you back ASAP with payment instructions.
4)   Once you receive the PM you must make the payment immediately I will only give you a short time to make the payment. If not I must move on to the next member.

Why am I adding these extra stipulations you ask?  Because I cannot jeopardize the entire coop as I might be dealing the problems at the end of the dead line with other members dropping out and do not want to deal with any added problems.  So if you feel that you cannot follow these additional rules please do not post asking for kits.

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
sold up to 6 please
payment sent for the two available
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, by sabie »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
6 please

Sorry at this time there are only 2 open if you want them please PM me and I will send you the payment info.  If you want to wait to see if more open up on Monday you can pass on these.  But there is a chance none will be up for grabs and you will loose out on these.  I do not know what kits are open till a member in the current list contacts me to drop out.  In this case they were good enough to do so ahead of time so we are not scrambling around at he last minute.

Offline bassmants

I'll take 2 if available.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
6 please

PM sent

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
I'll take 2 if available.

PM sent, All kits taken.

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
Thanks for all the work you put into this. I appreciate it.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
Payment sent.  Thanks!
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Hi Gang,

It does not look like we will make the order today, but I will PM the remaining members that have not paid yet and remind them of the deadline on Monday morning.  We will have everything ironed out by Monday 4/2/12 either way if the kits are not claimed the will be up for grabs that day.  Remember there is no waiting list for any of the unpaid for kits.  It will be a first come, first serve basis once I post them up and they must be paid for a short time after I send the payment PM no delays that means ASAP.  I do not want to hold up this coop any longer than possible, as of today there is a back-order for some parts.  Hope everyone is on the same page and understands where I'm coming from.  Sorry about the order delay but no orders can be placed till all members in the coop have paid as per coop rules.

Rod

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Courtesy reminder PM's sent to the remaining unpaid coop members.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
List updated as of 9:39PM PST 4/1/12.