Author Topic: 3rd Express coop of 2012 *** ALL PACKAGES SHIPPED ***  (Read 26833 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Well I can say from personal experience that I have a deep respect for RJ and JJ for kicking out those 600+ Express coops.  I managed to finish all the sorting and sealing of all the loose passive and static sensitive parts.  I just need to sort the transformers and the Opto's and we will be all done.  Should be able to start shipping by mid week, if I'm not swamped at work and get home to bang those last few items out.  :o
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Great Job!

JJ does the work so no credit to me.   <wd..

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Hey Guys I finally got all the parts sorted, got a little behind as we are pretty busy at work was trying to get everything shipped before the weekend.  But I will get all the packing done by the weekend get the everything shipped on Monday at the latest.  Will still try to ship some before the weekend comes. Sorry about the delay.  <fp.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline bassmants

Nothing to be sorry about.  Great job!

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
There are 189 days till halloween, ( for people that animate for it ) there are 243 days until christmas.. Plenty of time .  NO WORRIES  :) :) :)
 thankyou for doing the coop, and keeping us informed

Joe

Offline SteveMaris

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nothing to be sorry about.  Great job!
Agreed. Thanks for doing it!

Offline royce

Monday Tuesday week later that's ok by me. I'm glad you ran the coop. <;d
  THANK'S AGAIN.

Offline winwin

I am not in a rush either and you can take your time to ship my LEs. Thank for all the updates and for running the coop.
AL.

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Thanks for the understanding guys, I appreciate that.  We the coop managers don't want coops to go on to long as they can delay future coops for more of the same kits.  More so the wife asks when are you going to get these things out of the house  ::).  So the sooner they are out the door the better for all then I can get on another coop  <la...  Anyway I finished packing 15 kits last night and will get the rest done today and thru the weekend.  I will let everyone know once they ship.

Rod

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
We are printing labels almost there  ;D

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
All labels printed we are ready for the Post Office will let everyone know once they are shipped off. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline urthegman

So awesome!!!! And VERY much APPRECIATED!!!!!  <res. Just as I was running out of things to put together!!!! 

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Just a heads up as of 8:49AM PST all packages are in the hands of the USPS.  Thanks again for participating in the 3rd 2012 Express Coop and making it a success.

Team DLA
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, by Rod R »

Offline Rainlover

• Coop Admin
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
thanks dude can't wait soldering iron in one hand just looking for a package to arrive