Author Topic: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders  (Read 53727 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2012, »
Refunds for those needing them for the kit# 2 lenses have been issued.  Some of them are coming directly out of my bank account since I didn't have enough funds left in my paypal account to cover all of them.  The refunds should be in your account around May 1st.  PM me if you don't get it or if I missed you.

Also, the other lenses should be here tomorrow or Friday. 

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #196 on: May 01, 2012, »
5-1-12 UPDATE

All parts are in except for 5 lenses and the PCB's & pigtails.  Probably another 2-3 weeks on those.  I have started sorting the hardware in the mean time.  Hope to get the heat-sinks finished by next week.

That's all for now.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #197 on: May 07, 2012, »
5-7-12 UPDATE

Not much has changed.  Still waiting on PCB's & pigtails.  About 70% of the hardware is sorted.  All lens refunds should be processed and completed.  That's all for now.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #198 on: May 14, 2012, »
5-14-12 UPDATE

Still not much change.  Still waiting on PCB's & pigtails.  All the hardware is sorted.  I have sorted all the adjustable regulators and am sorting other components that go into tubes.

Also, if you are attending the ultimate academy and want me to bring your kits, I can do that.  I cannot refund you any shipping costs...per discussion in another post...but I can eliminate the US postal service from handling your kits. >:D  Send me a PM if you want me to bring your kits to Texas with me.

That's all folks.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #199 on: May 21, 2012, »
5-21-12 UPDATE

OK, a little more action this time.  The PCB's & pigtails are on the way to me now.  Should be here this week.  All other parts are in...including the 5 straggling lenses from the UK.  Some more sorting has been done.  All the heat-sinks are sheared and I have about 80 left to form.  Hope to get them finished this week.

Looking forward, I have family coming in for the holiday so won't get much done this weekend.  I hope to have everything shipped before the Academy, but no promises.  I still have to put together two presentations for that...plus, my regular life and all.  Needless to say, I have a lot to do in 3 weeks so we'll see how it goes.  Again, if you want me to bring your Aether kits to the Academy, let me know ASAP so I can get those sorted first in case I run short on time. 

I believe that about covers it for now.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2012, »
5-23-12 UPDATE

Just a quick update to let you know that the PCB's & pigtails did make it to me.  I now have everything I need to complete the coop...except time.  ;)

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2012, »
5-30-12 UPDATE

All the heat-sinks are now complete and ready.  I have about 150 of the pics programmed.  Hope to do a little each day, but I still have to finish my presentations for the Academy plus get ready and pack for it.  I will not be able to get these sent out before the Academy but should be shortly after I get back on the 25th.  I have a couple of people that want me to bring their kits to the Academy and I will have those with me.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #202 on: June 05, 2012, »
6-5-12 UPDATE

Thanks to some help from the wife, all the pics are programed and the LEDs are sorted and packaged.  I took a couple of before and after pictures as I found it rather interesting how small of a space $8400 of electronics will fit into. 

I hope to get a few kits shipped in the next week; however, with only a week left until I leave for the academy...no promises.  Especially since I still have one presentation to complete.  :-X

-Keith

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2012, »
6-11-12 UPDATE

Most of the sorting is complete and I have begun to ship kits out as I was able to get a few finished.  I got the kits going to Australia out first since they take the longest.  I will be updating the first page with info as they ship.  On orders for two kits with no lenses, I was able to get into a small box so I am adding insurance to those kits to help make up for the shipping difference.  If you want a refund instead, let me know.  I think this affects ~8-10 people. 

I will get a few more out tomorrow and that will probably be it until after the 24th when I get back from the Academy and vacation.  I have the kits for those at the Academy boxed and ready to go too.  I'll leave this thread unlocked since I have begun shipping. 

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline Night Owl

« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2012, »
Thank you for all the hard work you put into this and for the updates!

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2012, »
OK...OK, Night Owl's goes out next.     ;D

Offline keitha43

« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2012, »
I just gotta figure out how to link up with you at the academy. Maybe you could wear a sandwich board saying "Get your Aethers here". I also wonder if I started drilling holes in the heatsink at night if any hotel guests would complain   ;D

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just gotta figure out how to link up with you at the academy. Maybe you could wear a sandwich board saying "Get your Aethers here". I also wonder if I started drilling holes in the heatsink at night if any hotel guests would complain   ;D

+1
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline thestig

« Reply #208 on: June 11, 2012, »
Thanks for all of the hard work. Here's hoping I have time to build them before the 4th.

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2012, »

+1

I will be teaching the two Vixen classes on Sunday so you can always grab me there.  I will also have a lot of stuff in the "flea market" area so you can catch me there or leave me a note.  I'll try and find a recent picture and post it as well.

-Keith