Author Topic: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders  (Read 53740 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders
« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2012, »
First of all... <md..

Secondly... <md..

So as I am cranking through packing the kits yesterday, I notice that it seems to be taking more packing material than I thought it would.  So I look more closely at the boxes and either I have ordered or the post office has sent me the wrong boxes.  I wound up with 3 cartons of the overseas military priority boxes which are much larger than the medium size boxes...plus I don't think I can even send them domestically to non-military.

SOOOOOOOOO, I make a run to 2 different post offices and locate about 20 boxes that are at least the correct rate/size.  I scrounge around the house and find another dozen or so that will work but are not flat rate.  I got around a dozen or so boxes ready to ship, but was not able to get labels for them all printed yet, so a handful of you will have packages shipped today, but not as many as I had hoped.  I will try and get some more boxes today, but I got all they had.  I'll see if I can locate some more non-priority boxes that I can use as well.

The good news is that the parts are all sorted, it is just a matter of getting them boxed, labeled, and shipped...which seems to be the most difficult part at this point.  I'll update the first page in the next few days, but you should get emails from PayPal as your stuff ships.  Just wanted to give an update as to the latest so you know what is going on and that it is going a little slower than I had hoped.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline caretaker

« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2012, »
Keith take a deep breath and exhale.....  I like I'm sure most others here are content to wait till you get them shipped out. Things happen and plans get fubared but in the end it's not a big deal.  Taking on this coop is greatly appreciated by myself and I am sure everyone else so when you get them shipped is when you get them shipped.  <res.
Jeff Squires
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MSL

• So many lights, so little time!
    • 26streetlights
« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2012, »
+1
Holiday Lights in Plantation, Florida

Over 20,000 LED and RGB lights. We currently are running 3020 channels (320 Lynx Express / 2700 RGB Zeus and Smart String channels / 3 Aethers II).

Our show can be seen on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rm357

Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2012, »
+2 - and thanks for the update. Anticipation and not knowing are the killers.
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline urthegman

« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2012, »
+3, plenty of sequencing can be done between now and when I get them, do NOT sweat it for one moment!

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2012, »
+1 times 1000   8)

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline AverageJoeTX

« Reply #246 on: July 03, 2012, »
+ an Amen to the last 4 posts. I also appreciate the fact that you offered to bring anyones order to the academy and deliver in person.
Thanks again
Joe Glenn (West Tawakoni, TX)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #247 on: July 03, 2012, »
Got a lot shipped out today.  I think I will get the rest out Thursday.  Well...maybe Friday since I am out of town on Thursday.  Anyway, should be sometime this week.  Updated first page with latest info.  Also, with the mass shipments, you may not get tracking automatically from PayPal with the way I had to set it up.  I am trying to enter the info manually as I ship them so if you want your tracking number and don't have it, let me know and I'll get it to you.

Thanks,
-Keith
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, by lonewolf41 »

Offline Kwajtony

« Reply #248 on: July 05, 2012, »
+ 1 on the thanks for your efforts, now I get to convince my wife it's time to play with the goodies that came in the mail today.  Thanks again for your effort and care.
R,
Tony "C"

Offline OkieJay

« Reply #249 on: July 06, 2012, »
Got mine today, much Thanks.

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #250 on: July 06, 2012, »
Here's where we stand.  I have shipped out all except 4 packages and updated the first page with the latest info.  One person asked me to hold theirs; however, the other 3 are going to be delayed a few more days.  For some reason that I don't yet understand, I am short at least 16 heat sinks.  I am still searching through boxes and cars trying to find them since I know I had them at one point.

At any rate, I hope to have more made by next week.  I just have to track down more material.  For those 3 that I have not shipped, if you want me to ship the rest of your parts so you can begin building, I can do that, just let me know and I will ship out what I have and send the heat sinks after I get them made. 

Everyone else, let me know if you have any issues and I'll let you know when I get the rest of the parts made.

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
« Reply #251 on: July 06, 2012, »
It looks like mine might be one....for the record I'm fine with waiting.  Thanks for running the coop.

Offline MSL

• So many lights, so little time!
    • 26streetlights
« Reply #252 on: July 06, 2012, »
Hi Keith,

Mine showed up this afternoon.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

MSL
Holiday Lights in Plantation, Florida

Over 20,000 LED and RGB lights. We currently are running 3020 channels (320 Lynx Express / 2700 RGB Zeus and Smart String channels / 3 Aethers II).

Our show can be seen on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
« Reply #253 on: July 07, 2012, »
I receive my box yesterday.  ;D
Thanks for doing this.  Also I now know that someone drinks bottled water.  ;D

Offline gsxrgirl7

Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders
« Reply #254 on: July 07, 2012, »
Mine arrived today!