Author Topic: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders  (Read 53721 times)

Offline gforman

Re: Aether 2 COOP - CLOSED for orders
« Reply #270 on: July 12, 2012, »
Still waiting patiently here in California, may still be in transit if sent this week.

Thanks a lot Keith

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #271 on: July 13, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still waiting patiently here in California, may still be in transit if sent this week.

Thanks a lot Keith

Glen

Glen,
Glad you piped in.  I originally sent yours via UPS on June 12.  UPS didn't like the box I used...something about nuclear waste or flammable liquids or something  :o...so they sent it back to me.  That was right before I left for the Academy and vacation.  It got put in my trailer before I left and I have not unloaded it yet so it was still sitting in there when I checked last night.  I repackaged it and it is going out in today's mail.  You should have gotten tracking info from PayPal.  If not, let me know.  It should be there early next week.

Sorry for the delay and confusion.  I was really afraid that I had completely lost your order and was going to have to give you my kits.:'(

-Keith

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #272 on: July 15, 2012, »
Ok, I started to working on my 2 tonight, However up[on inspection of all the parts I noticed the zip lock bag had a hole in it and I was missing 1 of the 120 ohm resisters and 1 fuse, I search the box and found a the loose resister stuck to the tape in the box. I was not able to find the fuse. Not all end of the box were taped so I guess it go lost in shipping. guess I'll have to order one from mouser, or maybe Frys Electronics might have one.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, by TexasStingray »
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #273 on: July 16, 2012, »
You'll never guess where I found the fuse! After I built my first board, I started working on the second, well the last 24 pin socket would not come out so I banged the plastic tube on the table and behold the fuse popped out. Guess I should have taken all the parts out of each back/tube. I tore the box apart thinking it might be stuck to the tape.

Oh well, Thanks for all your work in putting this COOP together.

Scott Wanner
Frisco, Texas
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline djcollin

« Reply #274 on: July 17, 2012, »
Thank you so much for doing this coop, Keith. I already have 2 in their worklight shells and they look beautiful.

Collin

Offline gforman

« Reply #275 on: July 18, 2012, »
they arrived today radioactive popcorn and all

thanks again for running this COOP great job

Glen
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline pete peters

« Reply #276 on: July 18, 2012, »
Keith;

I been off line for awhile and was wondering what the ETA on my kits might be?
It was was very nice to meet you at the academy!
And of Course THANKS for all the HARD work on the Co Op!
I really appreciate it!!

Pete Peters

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2012, »
I have the material to finish the heat-sinks that I was short.  I hope to get it sheared this week and then I plan on coming in Saturday to form them.  If all that works out as I hope, I will get the last three boxes (yours included) shipped out Monday.

-Keith

Offline pete peters

« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2012, »
I have the material to finish the heat-sinks that I was short.  I hope to get it sheared this week and then I plan on coming in Saturday to form them.  If all that works out as I hope, I will get the last three boxes (yours included) shipped out Monday.

-Keith

THANKS MUCH, Keith!!

Pete Peters

Offline thestig

« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2012, »
I forgot to say thank you. I recieved my package awhile ago and everything is working perfectly. Thanks for all of the hard work, the aethers were definitely worth the wait.

Grant

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #280 on: July 23, 2012, »
OK, this should be the last update as I got the rest of the heat-sinks made this weekend and the last 3 boxes are shipped.   ;D  Everyone should have their kits by the end of the week.  Hopefully there are no issues/shortages.  It sounds like those that have built them so far have not had problems so that is reassuring.  Hopefully the rest will go as well.  Let me know if you have issues or shortages.  I had a few miscellaneous parts left over and am assuming those were just gifts from Mouser for ordering over $14k in parts.   :)

I want to thank the participants for their participation and for helping the coop to run as smoothly as possible.  Any issues that arose were definitely not due to the participants.  Also, thanks for hanging in there and for bearing with me in getting everything completed and shipped since the academy, holidays, and vacation made it run longer than I had intended.  Happy lighting!!

Best regards,
-Keith

Offline pete peters

« Reply #281 on: July 25, 2012, »
Kieth;

Got my kits today!

Just got through drilling the heat sinks for the full wave rectifiers- that was a little tricky- but I got it done.

Thanks for all the hard work and doing this Co-Op!

Pete Peters

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
« Reply #282 on: August 30, 2012, »
I have not heard from anyone in a while so I assume that all kits were delivered and we can close out this thread.  I would move it, but don't seem to be able to so if one of the mods can do that, we should be ready.

Thanks again for a good coop.  Hope everyone enjoys their lights.

-Keith

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #283 on: August 30, 2012, »
I built my 6, and they all went well.

Thanks for the hard work in pulling off this coop!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline keitha43

« Reply #284 on: August 30, 2012, »
Thanks for delivering mine to the Academy!