Author Topic: heat sink, aether2, and latest coop  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
heat sink, aether2, and latest coop
« on: April 15, 2012, »
Will the latest coop include heat sinks with the the identical dimensions from the prior coop?

The last time I had problems with the sizing of harbor freight work light enclosures.

I found that the Home Depot unit worked well -- #521896.
There were multiple home depot enclosures, and I understand only the one above worked well.

I am about to pick up several of these units after looking up the unit in the Home Depot web site.  There are only about 8 units left in my 50 mile area.

So, one suggestion is to pick these up while they are still available.  There may be products from other vendors.

The other concern (for me) it to be sure that the sizing is not changed, otherwise I will need to return these units and start again.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Re: heat sink, aether2, and latest coop
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, »
The angle and leg lengths will be the same.  The width will be about 1/8" narrower since some people had difficulty getting them to fit in some cases due to the width.  That should make them fit into more cases easier...especially since the width is not as critical as the other dimensions.

Thanks,
-Keith