Author Topic: WTB Blue Incandescent Lights  (Read 1001 times)

Offline chadowamsley

WTB Blue Incandescent Lights
« on: April 17, 2012, »
Hello,

Looking to purchase some blue incandescent lights if anybody has any for sale. As long as they arent faded or chipped to bad, Ill buy them. Between everything getting my first year going, Im getting low on the budget. So if I can save a few bucks on the last bit of lights that I need, then thats what Ill do. If you have any, please let me know the amount, condition, and price. Im in Florida, zipcode 32908.

Thank You,

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
Re: WTB Blue Incandescent Lights
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, »
after shipping of lights, you might be better off waiting till when the lights come out in stores before christmas (usually in october)  the shipping alone would make the cheapest lights end up costing more than then paying retail for them.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, »
I have blue twikle incans from mickie mouse treasure chest . I live in saint cloud fl it would only be worth while if you pick them up ,I have check on shipping and it was to much in my opinion. PM me if interested I will sell for 2.50 a string just what I have in them
Jeff

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, »
I have some blue mini lights, new in box ... probably 3-4 years old but never used.  These are walmart minis, generally very reliable and .33amps each.

How many would you need?

I think I have somewhere between 10 and 20 boxes.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Ryan Johnson

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, »
I have some blues (I think- I'd have to check in my storage) new in the box.  Not a ton, but maybe a case or two.  However I don't usually ship lights just because it's a pain, people tend to balk at the costs that drive the light price up 2-3x and you always run the risk of them getting damaged.  On that note though...

I don't know if we every posted on DLA:  There's a Swap Meet area each year at the Academy so if anyone has things to bring and sell/swap we'll have plenty of space for that.   Some years it's been fairly empty and others there's been a lot going on (like last year).  Just an option for anyone.

Ryan
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login