Author Topic: For Sale : Alot  (Read 4173 times)

Offline Trepidati0n

Re: For Sale : Alot
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, »
Original Post updated.

1.  Pricing reduced on cords
2.  Willing to split SS hardware into 3 batches.
No electrons were harmed during the creation of this thread. All threads are made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were discriminated against based upon race, age, religion, or direction of spin. The views in this post may or may not reflect the views of DLA or the views outside my window.

Offline grumpy2076

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, »
Hey Trepidation,

ive sent several pms to you and havent heard anything back i want one of your ssc kits please get back to me so i can make plans thanks john  AKA grumpy2076
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline urthegman

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, »
Don't know who purchased the EX/RX pcb's but could you possibly part with 2 of them?

Offline bassmants

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, »
There are plenty in the STORE.  FYI.

Offline urthegman

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are plenty in the STORE.  FYI.
Thanks, I just noticed that!

Offline Trepidati0n

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2012, »
All items but cords have been sold.   I would have to say at least 4 or 5 members here called on nearly every item.   In some cases it was literally a coin flip and others minimized my efforts.  Sorry I didn't have stuff for everyone.   :( Shows how much a following RJ and made.   <res.
No electrons were harmed during the creation of this thread. All threads are made with 100% recycled electrons. No electrons were discriminated against based upon race, age, religion, or direction of spin. The views in this post may or may not reflect the views of DLA or the views outside my window.

Offline John2571

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2012, »
How many of those cords will fit in a flat rate box?