Author Topic: Great place to purchase the 2 pin connectors for the led hook up.  (Read 2218 times)

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
For anyone that might be having troube finding the 2 pin male connectors for the leds, here is  site that has both the solder on and wires already connected.
(Make sure you purchase the male connectors and not the female ones.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Night Owl

If you don't mind the extra conductor, you could use this servo extension wire:

I purchased this exact item from this seller about a month ago.  It says 10-22 days ship time but I got my package in a little over a week.  Looks exactly as the pictured and it does fit.  This seller has it in different lengths/amounts and does sell a two conductor one, but I don't know if it has the correct spacing.

One warning, make sure you read the descriptions and the shipping costs carefully.  This seller has listings for the same item.  One set has a higher cost, but shipping is free.  The other will have a low price, but you will have to pay for shipping.  The final price you pay may be different, depending on which way you go.  Also they sell different lengths.  The pictures they use are different, but since there is no scale the 300mm extension cable looks a lot like the 50 cm cable to me

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
Also if you want to purchase them in 5 set quantities from a us seller, they can be purchased for 1.99+1.89 shipping at  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline n1ist

The other trick is to use a piece of ribbon cable with a 2x8 pin IDC header on one end.  You can then split and wire the other end to the LEDs.
/mike