Author Topic: Error opening effect  (Read 751 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Error opening effect
« on: July 06, 2012, »
Here is a different error msg.  The effect copied but when I tried to generate it I got this message.  I must be in the break it mode these days.  I took my 8 strips and created a matrix thinking I could hang the strips as a matrix for non-Christmas holidays and was just trying to see how a flag would look.  Maybe I should stick with Christmas for now.  Sorry to keep bothering you.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Error opening effect
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is a different error msg.  The effect copied but when I tried to generate it I got this message.  I must be in the break it mode these days.  I took my 8 strips and created a matrix thinking I could hang the strips as a matrix for non-Christmas holidays and was just trying to see how a flag would look.  Maybe I should stick with Christmas for now.  Sorry to keep bothering you.

Boy is that a cryptic error message.

Here was the issue, your account did not have the seeded gif files that i gave out a few months ago. The error message said it could not find the gif file that you mentioned in your effect.
 I have put them into your private gif directory. The effect will now generate correctly,

more maintenance, *sigh*

i need to make a program that searches to find people missing the gif library and seed them also.

thanks
sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login