Author Topic: etherdongle setup  (Read 4862 times)

Offline tbone321

Re: etherdongle setup
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2012, »
LOL ok, I found it now but you may want to alter that link.  Putting two seperate documents on the same line like that makes it look like one document.  I clicked on that link a few times but always to the left side of it which brings up a spread sheet which does not have the IP addresses.  Since it is a seperate document with different infomation, don't you think that it should have it's own line with a more descriptive title?
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LOL ok, I found it now but you may want to alter that link.  Putting two seperate documents on the same line like that makes it look like one document.  I clicked on that link a few times but always to the left side of it which brings up a spread sheet which does not have the IP addresses.  Since it is a seperate document with different infomation, don't you think that it should have it's own line with a more descriptive title?

NOPE
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline ratroder

etherdongle setup
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, »
Well thanks for the help guys. Got the Etd to work through lor s3 e1.31.

Offline tbone321

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, »

NOPE

Is there a valid reason why not?
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, »
We are way off the OP topic here.

Basically once a wiki page is named you can't rename it.
I created the online chart 3 months ago and nobody had a problem with it.
The online chart is the same chart that RJ created and called Pixelnet hub dmx channel chart so they started off as the same document with the only difference one you had to dl and look at it on your computer and the other one you can view right in the wiki.

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
Warning SOME assembly required