Author Topic: WTB SSC V2, ACTIVE HUB  (Read 967 times)

Offline thestig

WTB SSC V2, ACTIVE HUB
« on: July 17, 2012, »
I am needing some smart string controllers and an active hub. If you have either of these or the pcb's for these I would love to take them off of your hands. Looking back I shouldn't have backed out of the last COOP. I just had way too many expenses going out at the time. This year I will need a total of 14 SSC and 1 active hub.

any little bit helps as I am needing the hardware to test out my setup. Now that my ether-dongle is functioning properly I am getting the itch.

Thanks,

Grant

Offline thestig

Re: WTB SSC V2, ACTIVE HUB
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, »
I may have located an active hub pcb. I now just need some smart string controllers. Even 1 will do so I have something to test with before I start my sequencing.

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, »
pm being sent
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline davron12

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, »
Where did you manage to find an active hub? I'm kinda in your same situation, except stupid me didn't notice I had to post in the new users forum and didn't see the co-op going on. Doh!

Offline mykroft

• Restrictive
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, »
there will be active/passive hubs and ssc pbc boards normally available from RJ after the current CoOp closes....
you will have to source the parts yourself with the mouser BOM link in the wiki..

Myk