Hardware > Other Projects

Lights Being Sent To RJ For Light Level Testing

<< < (2/3) > >>

RJ:
I have no lights coming to me at the moment. If you would like to have your lights be sampled and added to the normilization light list please post and let me know. Don't wait until 2 months before thanksgiving to do it as I will not accept lights then and will be busy building my show.

RJ

ThaiWay:
RJ... I'm in EU now, but have 2 LED 115V C6 70's waiting in NJ to be mailed to you.  Please advise where to send!

John

basis21b:
RJ,

I have received my replacement CDI LEDs.  I have the 70 count strings and have them in red, blue and green.  Let me know if you want them shipped for testing.

Thanks,
Tom

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRJ,

I have received my replacement CDI LEDs.  I have the 70 count strings and have them in red, blue and green.  Let me know if you want them shipped for testing.

Thanks,
Tom

--- End quote ---

Tom if these are the replacements not the new ones yes they will be very different than the ones I have new from them.

I will be happy to sample them for you and send them back. You do have to pay shipping both ways.

PM me if you need my address.

RJ

RJ:
Tom,

You did not send me replacement CDI's. The replacement ones have no plastic bulges in the wire as the electronics are built into the oversized plugs. You have the newer lights from this year and everything prior to lasts year issue.

I am boxing them up and sending them back out. These are the same lights that Bill and I have and are already in the Software.

RJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version