Author Topic: Quick video tutorial on using LSPs Layers, Highlights and Transitions  (Read 1429 times)

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
I have been using LSP for one of my sequences this year and have been having a lot of fun using the tool.  The following is a quick video that shows you what I have been working on and how I have been using layers, highlights and transitions.  I have found that using layers, highlights and transitions has dramatically reduced time sequencing lights and produced a more interesting show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline urthegman

Thanks for making it Mick!!!!!!

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
great video, thanks !!   >.d9
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline thestig

Thanks for the tutorial.. Kind of mad at myself for not purchasing it when it was on sale. I am sure its worth the money, I just can't spend that kind of money when there are free alternatives. I also have LOR S2. Next year I will buy it for sure.

Offline caretaker

Nice tutorial Mick, good job of explaining some features of LSP.
Jeff Squires

Offline Tigman009

great how to.  I am beginning to understand these features. 

Offline animal

Great Video Mick,
   I see you have 2.5  >.d9  Never thought of putting my statics in a layer. It works great and really gives you manageability with the controllers. Pushing over 6000 channels this year, grouping controllers into elements. Layers makes it alot easyer. Your video was perfect on showing me this.

Thanks,    <res.

animal