Author Topic: lsp 2.5 released. free upgrade to 2.5  (Read 5285 times)

Offline bajadahl

Re: lsp 2.5 released. free upgrade to 2.5
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2012, »

You should not have to purchase the update.   I know others who bought in Nov 2011 that did get the update.  I also bought mine in January 2012 and did get the update.  I believe the upgrade coverage was one year.  If you didn't get the email you mail want to send an email like others have stated in this thread. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Need some clarifacation I purchased V2.0 on Jan. 8 2012 am I going to need to buy the upgrade because I have not recieved the GREAT Email what is the cutoff date.

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2012, »
Just rcvd my upgrade email after prompting them about it. I believe my v2.0 date was 8/15/11.
Leesburg, FL

Offline Tigman009

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2012, »
I bought version 2.0 7/9/2012 and haven't received mine yet.  I just emailed them.  Thanks for the address.  You would think after a month I would be on the first list.

Offline travailen

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2012, »
Last night i I did as Steve Gase did. I sent them my 2.0 key and my name. I had my 2.5 key before noon today.

Thanks Steve for a good idea.

Rick S

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, »
YW.... :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, »
I sent them my info and i am now running v2.5. The program seems to run much smoother, and the schedular is much improved. So does David now own any right or able to work on the software now since this company owns it now?

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, »
I got my new key the other day and installed it to try it out. Just opened it to test the sequencer, seems to be a lot more efficient. I didn't do all that much with it. I did notice they have a Lynx Etherdongle wizard to add all the different universes for you. That was nice. Now just need to get my Etherdongle working and really test it out.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline keitha43

Re: Re: lsp 2.5 released. free upgrade to 2.5
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, »
So does David now own any right or able to work on the software now since this company owns it now?
David is still there and not getting much sleep according to emails he has been sending me about an issue I have been having with the etherdongle and smartstrings.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Offline Tigman009

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, »
if you are having problems getting a new key use the address provided in this thread.  I got my new key less than 24 hours from my email.

Offline urthegman

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, »
I got my new key the other day and installed it to try it out. Just opened it to test the sequencer, seems to be a lot more efficient. I didn't do all that much with it. I did notice they have a Lynx Etherdongle wizard to add all the different universes for you. That was nice. Now just need to get my Etherdongle working and really test it out.
When you do use the Etherdongle wizard, make sure you change the size columns to 512 as it instead gives you a running total of channels and not having 512 as the size for each universe will prevent you from getting output. This is the case for both the sequencer and the scheduler. George

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2012, »
When you do use the Etherdongle wizard, make sure you change the size columns to 512 as it instead gives you a running total of channels and not having 512 as the size for each universe will prevent you from getting output. This is the case for both the sequencer and the scheduler. George
Thanks, I hadn't noticed that.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline peteandvanessa

Re: Re: lsp 2.5 released. free upgrade to 2.5
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2012, »
So does David now own any right or able to work on the software now since this company owns it now?
David is still there and not getting much sleep according to emails he has been sending me about an issue I have been having with the etherdongle and smartstrings.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

I'm seeing an issue with the Scheduler where it playbacks with light output to begin with, then as it moves to the next sequence in the playlist, the audio will play, but the lights will not come on. I'm using LSP connected via a Router ->Etherdongle->Active Hub->SSC->LED Flexstrips
I've logged an issue with the LSP developers and I believe they are working on a fix. What's the issue you are seeing?