Author Topic: Requested Feature  (Read 1254 times)

Offline mykroft

• Restrictive
Requested Feature
« on: August 22, 2012, »
How about breaking the gallery into pages?

Right now it takes quite a bit on time and browser memory to view all 2039 gallery images....

How about like 50 to a page, with next, prev, first, last etc....

Thanks for your work on this.....

Myk

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Requested Feature
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How about breaking the gallery into pages?

Right now it takes quite a bit on time and browser memory to view all 2039 gallery images....

How about like 50 to a page, with next, prev, first, last etc....

Thanks for your work on this.....

Myk

om ,y short list. i am thinking of showing 500 at a time. means you need to page through 5 times to see all.
i always want to add filters

just show spirals, just show from user 'f', aka sean
i would like to get a like button so people can vote for their favorite effects

ill start with just showing 500 at a time
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mykroft

• Restrictive
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, »
its so big right now it crashes my firefox and have to view using chrome, dunno what IE does with it at the moment...

Myk

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, »
This request is related to the single string effects class. On windows and eves I would like to have ability to split a single string into multiple sections. For example, on windows top, bottom, left and right. On eves I might want to split them up into sections that corresponds to the turning of the roofline.

Maybe a table entry where you can define the different sections by entering the pixels for that section. Then when the effect is generated you can choose to apply effect to all the sections or to apply the effect to each sections individually.

This would be great for windows where you want a chase to occur on all sides of window simultaneously.

Just a thought. What do you think.

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This request is related to the single string effects class. On windows and eves I would like to have ability to split a single string into multiple sections. For example, on windows top, bottom, left and right. On eves I might want to split them up into sections that corresponds to the turning of the roofline.

Maybe a table entry where you can define the different sections by entering the pixels for that section. Then when the effect is generated you can choose to apply effect to all the sections or to apply the effect to each sections individually.

This would be great for windows where you want a chase to occur on all sides of window simultaneously.

Just a thought. What do you think.

i was thinking of this alos, an extension is to link say multiple arches together so they can be sequenced as a group.

i will introduce single strand effects in multiple releases. expact alot of releases in net 7-10 days
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, »
One feature that has worked for me was a random function.  In xlights tester there is a twinkle 10%, 25%, and 50%.  Last year I used the vixen random function in a couple of sequences and it looks good.  I would to have a way to capture that function for my pixel tree to use in a sequence since it looks so good in the xlights tester and everyone likes it.  25% works the best.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, »
Linking arches together as a group is definitely interesting because I have an arch fence of 13 arches with candy cane pole lights in between each arch.