Author Topic: How do I remove my mega tree from my display Previewer?  (Read 1274 times)

Offline travailen

In my enthusiasm to get started, I placed my megatree in the display viewer in the wrong location and used wrong channel assignments. So, I need to remove it and try again. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out how to remove it from the visualizer. I can see how to remove it one channel at a time but, with 3K channels, that could take a long time. Any help in getting my mega tree removed from the display viewer in a more efficient manner would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick S

Offline urthegman

Right click on the channels or controllers and click reset channel effects.

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
Right click on channel or controller and select "Clear all channel images".

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
What version are you using?  If I remember correctly, 2.5 will let you move and delete a tree.

You can use the clear version as suggested.  One tip is to create a controller just for your mega tree.  Although I am using a single E1.31 controller, I create multiple controllers for each of my major elements.  This makes management easier.

Offline travailen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What version are you using?  If I remember correctly, 2.5 will let you move and delete a tree.

You can use the clear version as suggested.  One tip is to create a controller just for your mega tree.  Although I am using a single E1.31 controller, I create multiple controllers for each of my major elements.  This makes management easier.

So, even though I am using only one etherdongle, I could set up several E1.31 controllers with different addresses. For example, one for the tree and one for the arches, etc. I will try that. I can see how that would be very usefull.

Thanks.

Rick S

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Yes, you can have multiple controllers each set to E1.31 with different start numbers.  Works great and makes tracking elements easier.