Author Topic: D-light ACx16 board for sale with case $45  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
D-light ACx16 board for sale with case $45
« on: August 25, 2012, »
This was my first board I used that got me started.  Well used and needs some cleaning. 

Includes:
AC16 board supporting 16 channels
Heat sink
Case

Upgraded to DMX firmware.  I upgraded the firmware, but haven't fully tested the board with the new PIC.  The board powers up and the status light shows the channel number and confirms DMX mode. (Will include old PIC if you want to run using the LOR protocol.)  Requires PIC2 programmer to download new firmware.  D-light.us has software to set channel number and other options.

Requirements:
Cords (Purchase cord set from LOR or build your own)
Screws to attach heat sink (optional)
Risers to attach board to board to case

Board
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Case
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This would make an okay board for someone who is familar with controllers and has a time to invest to mount the board to the case and attach power cords.   

$45 including shipping.  Sold as-is.

Installation
 â– The ACx16 User Guide may be found on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
 â– Mount the controller to the included case
 â– Connect output cords to each AC load via easy-to-use push on spade connectors.
 â– Connect a CAT5 cable to your PC (or another controller in your existing controller network) via the D-Light USB485 Adapter.
 â– Connect input power (110VAC) to the two input power connectors.

(One D-Light USB485 Adapter is required and is NOT INCLUDED.  Only one USB485 is required for an entire controller network.)

« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, by Mickpat »