Author Topic: Conductor Beta Status  (Read 1390 times)

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Conductor Beta Status
« on: August 25, 2012, »
Because of the number of pm and post asking about the conductor I receive every week. I wanted to post to let everyone know the status.

We have been working hard over the last 3-4 weeks and I have been busy coding on this while working on every thing else like getting the stuff worked out for a ETD coop, updating BOMS for parts no longer available, packing and shipping store orders, working on the updated SSC firmware, placing orders for the pcbs we are out of and people want more of, creating instructional video for the conductor, Answering Pm's ......

Also family,and that thing we call a job.

The one thing you will notice missing is seqencing a show. Again this has been push off the table do to how busy I have been at DLA.

For those that feel it is not all happing fast enough I can only say it is not going to happen faster.

The beta is progressing. We had some issues getting people motivated to test early on but we seemed to have put that past us and have at least a few that are actively testing.

We are at a point where it is just waiting to see if anymore bugs can be located.

The features are all in and working. The control panel both windows and android are done and tested.

It offers 15 triggers to start up to 15 different shows with switch closure for haunts, viewer choice poles, ect.

I hope you will be happy with the final item. the one thing you want to know most is the one thing I can not tell you. When will the beta be over? The answer is when the beta testers feel it is ready. I hope this is fairly soon.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Conductor Beta Status
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, »
The Beta team and I are hoping to be able to make a important annoucement in the next few days. So please stop sending me PM's asking when the beta will end!

<la..

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying