Author Topic: Lsp 2.5 may have just ended my season.  (Read 4236 times)

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
Re: Lsp 2.5 may have just ended my season.
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2012, »
Well i loaded version 2.0 on my windows 7 computer and i have output now, so you got me what the deal is with 2.5.  I thought 2.5 was going to be so much better.

Offline keitha43

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2012, »
I had output with both my etherdongle and lynx dongle. You originally had to change the etherdongle size to 512 but that was supposed to be fixed in the update.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Offline urthegman

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, »
I've had output with all versions, with the etherdongle.

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2012, »
Keith is correct,

The latest release corrected the E1.31 auto configuration. You just have to be sure that all the check boxes are checked or you won't get any output.

Offline keitha43

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2012, »
Yes that is one irritating thing. Let's say you were testing your output and forget to turn off the output button before exiting the program, the next time you open the program the output button is enabled and it checks for the etherdongle and if it isn't attached or powered up it automatically unchecks all those boxes and you have to recheck them before the next time you want to check your output. They should stay checked like in v2.0.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2.

Offline holland lights

• holland lights
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, »
Well after doing some thinking about why the computer wouldn't work i finally decided to file a claim on the insurance for it and got my full money back. so, right now i am running the backup computer, and it has been coming on and off by itself since thanksgiving night.

Has the problem with no output through the usb dmx etherdongle while running lsp v2.5 been fixed?

Offline peteandvanessa

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well after doing some thinking about why the computer wouldn't work i finally decided to file a claim on the insurance for it and got my full money back. so, right now i am running the backup computer, and it has been coming on and off by itself since thanksgiving night.

Has the problem with no output through the usb dmx etherdongle while running lsp v2.5 been fixed?

I believe so, yes

Offline tng5737

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2012, »
Also note that with the latest LSP 2.5 release, the default setting for the Lynx EtherDongle Output Configuration is blank and need to be changed to Multicast before you can get any output.

Offline travailen

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2012, »
^^ +1

I did my usual controller updating, played the sequence and nothing happend. Took me an hour to notice that output configurations for the ED were blank.