Author Topic: 2 universe rookie setup question  (Read 2124 times)

Offline zwiller

Re: 2 universe rookie setup question
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2012, »
Thanks again. I think I finally have it.  Maybe it's not conventional but I think this will work best for me. 

I don't know if it's been mentioned before but I think it's cool that once the ssc for an element is programmed you just need to plug it in to hub and not bother with finding corresponding channels on hub.  (provided software and/or universe is right)  Seems a lot easier than previous years of finding plug for channel 97 on the 7th LE labeled "1".    ;D
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
Re: 2 universe rookie setup question
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2012, »
correct, just remember in our demonstration with the picture, you can't move the ssc to a hub that's on a different pixelnet universe and expect it to act the same.

(example an ssc programmed for channel 100 on the first hub will be channel 100 in the software,
but it will be channel 4196 if you connect it to the other hub. [channel 100 + 4096 channels for being in the 2nd universe])
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!