Author Topic: when will software for conductor and manual be posted to wiki  (Read 1246 times)

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
when will software for conductor and manual be posted in wiki??
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tbone321

Those normally get poster near the end of the first coop for the item.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
I think we are discovering that a manual would be EXTREMELY helpful, even weeks before the first coop.
there are lots of discussions drawing from conjecture, from year-old videos, demos, and misinformation.
A manual that describes what you are getting before you order seems to make some sense.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
Greetings,,,

All, please remember.  Every year at this time we try to get as much done as possible.  Sometimes that means getting things out without all the perfect information in tidy little boxes before offering kits.  A lot of time is spent doing so.  DIY means having to do a bit more than just picking up a commercial manual and box.  The videos and threads out there give enough info for people to decide.  And the track record is there of things being put out and supported, all for no pay, just for the enjoyment of having blinky flashy out there.

We're working on manuals, etc.  Sometimes we have pictures that aren't perfect, in my case of having camera failure for instance.  We try to make it look at least a little bit like what people want to see.

And some of us are always asking for just a little bit more, even if we are a bit pushy.  When we get a little bit more, we have to update manuals and other info, so it's not always possible to promise what something does or doesn't have, until it's actually ready to be put out.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues