Author Topic: ray wu  (Read 2043 times)

Offline zwiller

Re: ray wu
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
70K nodes?  What are you building over there?  A big screen TV for the football season since the real refs are back?

<la.. >.d9 <;d

Not me...  I wish!  The only chance Cleveland had was without real refs.   <fp.  Might be worth it for Ohio State though ;D

Anyway, in another post I can't find now Ray apparently had a 70k node order.  No one knows who.  Maybe RJ does since the guy needs like 550 SSC...

My order was mainly flex strips.  I am used to the last minute shenanigans and not mad a Ray or the holiday.  Just wished I had a flex strip to fool with so I can finish designing my stuff.     

Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline zwiller

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2012, »
Chatted with Ray over the weekend and found out the reason for my order's delay was the 3 led rectancle modules are out of stock.  He told me he expects them in 8 days or so.  I just placed another order and he agreed to ship everything in stock and the rectangle modules later.  I hope the first shipment goes our soon cause I need to get cracking on building.       
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2012, »
find out what day he will send them, then remind him of your add on order the day before...   
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline dearvbguru

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2012, »
Ray sent me an email yesterday and is sending out a partial shipment of my smart strings and connectors.

Sending about half my light order and said he will be shipping out the remainder as soon as he can and I just checked DHL and its currently on a plane between Honk Kong and Cincinnati.

That's good news for me because for some reason when I looked at the calendar and started planning when I would get everything done I thought Thanksgiving was on the 29th of November.  Just realized yesterday when I looked at the calendar again.  Oooopppppssss. I just lost a week in my planning
 <fp.