Author Topic: Playback problem  (Read 1039 times)

Offline travailen

Playback problem
« on: September 30, 2012, »
I have a problem in playback. if I play the sequence for, lets say, 3 seconds. Then I click stop and then rewind. the cursor goes back to the far left and I am ready to play the sequence again. However, this time when I play the sequence, the playback starts where I last stopped it. Moves the effects screen to that spot and plays for about 1/2 second the cursor goes back to the beginning of the sequences and starts the song over over but leaves the effects screen at the last place it played before it went back to start over again. I would think the effect area should follow the visualizer cursor and that after pressing rewind the music should not continue to play, for a fraction of a second, from the previous location.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick S

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: Playback problem
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, »
What do you have selected in the wave form?  Click once in the wave form to make sure a range is not selected. What build are you running?

Offline travailen

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What do you have selected in the wave form?  Click once in the wave form to make sure a range is not selected. What build are you running?
Build 2.5.4650.19419

I checked, the range is not selected. When I click run, it runs forward until I stop it.  Then I click rewind and the cursor and my screen goes back to the beginning. When I click play, the cursor and the display, jumps to the last place I stooped. The cursor plays just a bit. Then the the cursor goes back to start playing the song from the beginning but the display stays where it was. If I quickly click rewind after it starts to play, the screen goes back to the beginning also and syncs up with the cursor and all is normal.

Rick S

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, »
When I click play, the cursor and the display, jumps to the last place I stooped. The cursor plays just a bit.

This happens to me too but I ignore it.

Then the the cursor goes back to start playing the song from the beginning but the display stays where it was. If I quickly click rewind after it starts to play, the screen goes back to the beginning also and syncs up with the cursor and all is normal.

This does not happen to me. My display follows the sequence.

It sounds like you have a work around. I would report your problem with "Report an Issue" button and possibly make a video of the error and post it on LSP forum.