Author Topic: SUCCESS was Results not as expected - first live test  (Read 3665 times)

Offline pk

• Patron Member
Re: Results not as expected - first live test -SUCCESS
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, »
Glad to see it is working for you now

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Got all the SSCs reprogrammed and now all is well.  Now to get busy working on the final effects.  Then have to learn the ins and outs of using the vir files so I can add effects to my existing sequences.  This is a totally new additional element for my show and will force me into using 2 universes. for the first time.

here is the working video.

Is that sequence looping? I noticed an occasional pause as it played.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, »

It is just a simple 20 sec nutcracker effect exported straight to vixen and running thru an ED to the tree.  I did notice some random issues in the file when scrolling thru the sequence in vixen, but they would be easy to fix.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, »

It is just a simple 20 sec nutcracker effect exported straight to vixen and running thru an ED to the tree.  I did notice some random issues in the file when scrolling thru the sequence in vixen, but they would be easy to fix.

these little glitches at the end of a spiral and others i will fix. it will prob be a few weeks out as we are doing some larger things now

Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline JonB256

• My website
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, »
Jim, have you modified your SSCs to the new V3 spec? Since you have a working tree (compared to me just having strings running down the hallway, scaring the dogs), I wondered if you had modified your controllers.

I have modified the 6 SSCs I need for Christmas and they seem rock solid, but since I never ran them as V2s, I can't say whether they're better or just the same.

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2012, »
Jim, have you modified your SSCs to the new V3 spec? Since you have a working tree (compared to me just having strings running down the hallway, scaring the dogs), I wondered if you had modified your controllers.

I have 18 SSC v1 and 16 SSC v2, but am only using 14 v1s and 8 v2s as of now.  I have not experienced any of the problems that the mods fix, so I do not think I will be changing those until next year.  They all work just as I expect them to.  I will change them because RJ states that all new firmware and utilities will require the mod, but for this coming season I have to many other things to do.  Of course if I start having issues, doing the mods will move higher on my list.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA