Author Topic: configuring the light curve myself without sending to RJ? what's needed?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
i have read posts about sending lights to RJ for testing. my question would be, what do i need to test my lights myself? this time of year is no time to be sending anything to RJ or any one else for that matter. we are all getting geared up for this years show and if i could test my own lights to find the lighting curve, it would make things better. i have a lot of holiday season led's that there is nothing wrong with and i am going to use until they're done, as well as some energy star from big lots. i am buying more full wave from cdi soon and they are all on the list, but none of my existing lights are.

thanks

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline rm357

To try the existing curves, you can use the LE Config Utility on the wiki under software.

RJ has been working on a utility that allows you to define your own light curves, but that is not out yet.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
To try the existing curves, you can use the LE Config Utility on the wiki under software.

RJ has been working on a utility that allows you to define your own light curves, but that is not out yet.

RM

so basically take the ones that are already on the express utility and test them on my lights to see which one works the best? cool. i will patiently be waiting for RJ to work his magic once more so we can do it ourselves but that's kinda what i was already doing and they seemed to be better already from playing around. thanks rm

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights