Author Topic: Need 49.9 ohm + .1 uf  (Read 1567 times)

Offline keithr

Need 49.9 ohm + .1 uf
« on: October 13, 2012, »
Just now getting around to building my ED and of course I don't have the three 49.9 ohm's + one .1uf resistors.

I checked my local Fry's and Radio Shack which they dont seems to have.

Any help will be appreicated..

Offline tbone321

Re: Need 49.9 ohm + .1 uf
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, »
IIRC, isn't it 4 of those that are used.  They can be ordered from mouser with part number
71-CMF5049K900FHEK.  The .1uf is a capacitor which can also be ordered from mouser with part number
581-SA115C104KAR .
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, »
the trouble with ordering a few small parts like that from Mouser is the shipping is high compared to the price of the parts you ordered.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, »
keith,

i've got a working EtD that I'll trade you when you come by for the help with the PICkit.

while i have a spare capacitor, I don't think I have a spare 49.9 ohm.

i've got a bunch of parts to order for some other PCBs in the near future to upgrade SSC v1s, and I can order the missing parts for the EtD at that time and make your unit whole -- it will just be mine.

did you also need parts to upgrade your SSCv1s to SSCv2s?

steve
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline tbone321

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
the trouble with ordering a few small parts like that from Mouser is the shipping is high compared to the price of the parts you ordered.

I agree but Mouser now has a $5.00 shipping option and now when I order missing o damaged parts, I also include spare parts such as triacs and PICs that I may need if a controller fails during the season.  A fewhours or 1 day down time is better than a week waiting for parts to come in and if the part is backordered, that could be the entire season.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving