Author Topic: Shifting the timing in just one channel  (Read 1356 times)

Offline John G

Shifting the timing in just one channel
« on: October 16, 2012, »
I converted most songs correctly from vixen, but one is all messed up in the timings. How do you shift just one channel at a time. If this is even possible

Offline urthegman

Re: Shifting the timing in just one channel
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, »
John, it is possible. Select the channel by left clicking toward the right of the channel description of the channel you wish to shift. Right click in the selected area and go to the interval toolbox and select shift sequence intervals. There will be a time bar where you can select the direction and amount of time you wish to shift it. You can choose shift selected area or shift entire sequence, for this you want to shift the selected area so make sure you click the circle next to that. Click Perform shift and it will move it the amount of time that you previously chose. Hope this helps, George

Offline urthegman

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, »
Almost forgot, you can also select the timing marks you want to move, press shift and left click and you can slide them next to the timing mark where you want them to start, let go of the left click and it will slide to the nearest timing mark.

Offline John G

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, »
It appears it still moves every channel sequence. For some reason it is not just shifting the one channel

Offline zwiller

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, »
If the file didn't import the timings well, try again, maybe with a new audio file with LSP specs. 

Copying only the offending channel to a new sequence, tweak, and copy back to original might be a doable workaround? 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline John G

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, »
Thank you, I think I have it worked out now. Moving on to RGB pixel board. Oh fun