Author Topic: Sugar Plum  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Sugar Plum
« on: October 20, 2012, »
The following is a preview of a sequence I have been building.  The sequence is built almost 100% using video transitions.  I started using the traditional grid sequences but then developed a method of using all transitions based on idea shared by sielbear.  Thanks sielbear.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At the end of the video, I scroll though the grid to show all of the effects and transitions used.

Offline caretaker

Re: Sugar Plum
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, »
Nice sequencing,  can't wait to see the "real" video of it after your display is set up.
Jeff Squires

Offline zwiller

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, »
Great job and great song!  You got a winner.  Had to shazam that tune.   Love the Bonham style drums. 

Gonna have to do some research on transitions and sielbear.  Yours look great.  Wish I could get them to turn out like yours.  Right now I hate them.  They never render correctly for me.  Not sure if it's a LSP issue or what.  I only have one sequence where I want to the use them and have tried for countless hours.  Hopefully I find some good info. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, »
very nice..  <res.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2012, »
Great job and great song!  You got a winner.  Had to shazam that tune.   Love the Bonham style drums. 

Gonna have to do some research on transitions and sielbear.  Yours look great.  Wish I could get them to turn out like yours.  Right now I hate them.  They never render correctly for me.  Not sure if it's a LSP issue or what.  I only have one sequence where I want to the use them and have tried for countless hours.  Hopefully I find some good info.

Thanks for the feedback.  I plan to do some more video tutorials after I setup my display.  They won't help for this year, but hopefully will help others next year.

Offline sielbear

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, »
I'm a little behind where I want to be, but I've got some ideas rolling around in the head for some new / cooler effects from video.  We'll see how it turns out!  Similar to above - I doubt I'll have enough complete to truly help anyone this year, but next year should be pretty solid. 

Offline Christmas.joe

• Listen To Those Lights!
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, »
What do you think of this version of your song.

This guy gives his music away for free.

<pop..
First Live Show 2011 Success Is Good!
12,000 Lights 32 Channel
Alabama