Author Topic: orders from ray?  (Read 869 times)

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
orders from ray?
« on: October 22, 2012, »
it has been almost 5 weeks since i placed my order with ray. has anyone been having issues with getting their orders shipped? i know they had a holiday, but that was 3 weeks ago. he told me he needed another week 2 weeks ago and still no strings or email from him.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline dearvbguru

Re: orders from ray?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, »
I placed an order on the 5th of September, he sent out a partial shipment on the 9th of October.

He shipped out another partial shipment to me last week supposed to be delivered today.

He said in the email he should be shipping the remainder soon and based on the past two shipments I would suspect I will get my remaining pixels shipped out at the end of this week or beginning of next week.

So he is shipping, but as mentioned in another thread someplace there was an extremely large order we are guessing from a sign company or something that is causing the delays in shipping.

Offline hicksjo

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, »
i ordered 3 x 100 smart strings plus 1 X 20 square nodes (4 led model)

took him a few weeks to ship, but I received them last week

I emailed him and asked about them and he shipped them the following day.  Received them about 5 days later via DHL.

worth an email to him

did you order anything other than strings?

Offline zwiller

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, »
I got better results using chat with Ray.  Touch base and find out what's going on.  I know the rectangular modules are behind schedule.  A quarter of my order is outstanding from 2 months but I got an assortment of stuff.   
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline njKeever

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, »
I ordered 6 flex strips on September 27th. They shipped on October 8th and arrived in Oklahoma on October 10th.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, »
i ordered 15 strings on september 27th(thanks to the wife for the very generous birthday present) varying in lengths 1230 pixels total. he finally emailed me back and said that he would be shipping in the next couple of days. i'm just getting anxious because it's my first year and i want to test everything. i have my ssc's built and the frames for my windows and doors already built ready to attach my pixels.
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights