Author Topic: Single Strand confusion  (Read 773 times)

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Single Strand confusion
« on: October 24, 2012, »
user jnealand
model window
effect rg-chase

Sean if you could look at the above I would appreciate it.  This is one of 4 identical windows that I am trying to figure out.  The effect gif is never correct, but that is minor.  The effect starts out with 4 pixels of green chasing 4 pixels of red with some fade.  As the effect goes on over time the effect becomes a 1 pixel chase with a lot of pixels off.  I don't know if I am defining the model or the effect wrong or if this is a bug.

I am also having a problem defining my gutter line which is basically a straight horizontal line across the front of the house, but has 4 strings in it due to length and the physical geometry of the house, i.e., the line is horizontal, but the roof line goes forward and back relative to the street.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Single Strand confusion
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
user jnealand
model window
effect rg-chase

Sean if you could look at the above I would appreciate it.  This is one of 4 identical windows that I am trying to figure out.  The effect gif is never correct, but that is minor.  The effect starts out with 4 pixels of green chasing 4 pixels of red with some fade.  As the effect goes on over time the effect becomes a 1 pixel chase with a lot of pixels off.  I don't know if I am defining the model or the effect wrong or if this is a bug.

I am also having a problem defining my gutter line which is basically a straight horizontal line across the front of the house, but has 4 strings in it due to length and the physical geometry of the house, i.e., the line is horizontal, but the roof line goes forward and back relative to the street.

Hi Jim;

i did look at this and there is a problem.

i will work on it tomorrow night. I have a big presentation to about 30 senior VP's at oracle tomorrow day. Fater that, i can re-focus on some of these.

pictures, single strand and projects are all 3 things i want running smoothly by this weekend.

thanks
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login