Author Topic: Simple LSP questions  (Read 1739 times)

Offline kevinpickett

• Colorado Christmas
Simple LSP questions
« on: October 29, 2012, »
In LSP 2.5 is there an easy way to select the entire wave form instead of having to drag the left slider all the way across the multiple screens.  It seams there would be a simple shift-click or something to select all.

Thanks
Kevin
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, by kevinpickett »
---------------------------
Kevin
Colorado Christmas
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline zwiller

Re: Simple LSP questions
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, »
I am not aware of any shortcut for that.  Zooming all the way out should at least help.  What are trying to do?  Maybe there's an alternate technique. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline kevinpickett

• Colorado Christmas
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, »
Mostly for timing marks.  if I wanted to clear all the timing intervals from the sequence, or insert multiple timing intervals. you highlight the portion of the waveform (in this case it would be the entire waveform) and select remove intervals from selected range.

Unless there is a way to add/delete timing intervals for the entire sequence other than starting over or to have multiple timing intervals like in LOR. 

My way of doing multiple timing marks is to create the marks say at .10 intervals, do some sequencing, than delete them and add another set of marks say at .05 to do some fine tuning.

Laugh if you must, but I'm still a grid sequencer for the time being.
Kevin
Colorado Christmas

Offline zwiller

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, »
Yes, I think you still need to select the area to do this.  I would never laugh if it works for you.  The grid is still alive and well in LSP however, the intervals are just not predefined.  At first this freaked me out coming from vixen, but I don't miss them one bit.  To me, the key is setting a good beat track.  Then add more intervals to sections for more detail.  For the beat track I use mouse click mode and slow music down and do one pass clicking away to beat.  Once the beat track is done you can really rip through the sequence since the timings are done. 

If you are really beat challenged I could do one for you if you want.   
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, »
Kevin, check out the following video.  It shows how to use highlights, layers and transitions.  Might give you some ideas.

Offline kevinpickett

• Colorado Christmas
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, »
Thanks guys,

Lots of good choices.

Kevin
Kevin
Colorado Christmas