Author Topic: Problem  (Read 1199 times)

Offline travailen

Problem
« on: October 30, 2012, »
I am using LSP 2.5.4650.19419
ED using Pixelent V2 software
Very Latest V3+ SSC software
using the E1.31 controller because I cannot get the pixelnet/smartstring controller to work.

Earlier this evening i was not doing to bad. even had some lights blinking. I could not get the first three channels to light no matter what mode I chose from the utility. programming the string for forward gave me green leds when I was suppose to have red. Programming the string for backwards gave me red leds like i was suppose to have.

So I decided to start over and made a HUGE mistake. before thought about what i was doing I went to the E1.31 controller output and loaded the defaults for the Lynx ether dongle. <fp.

Now nothing works. I have reloaded yesterdays sequences, still nothing. restarted the program, nothing
How can i get my blinkies back?

Thanks for any help,

Rick S

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, »
In LSP 2.5, you reset the E1.31 controller to use the Lynx Ether dongle settings?  Should work.  Make sure the channels you need are check Active in the controller output settings.  If you have an Etherdongle, in LSP you should be using E1.31 and not PixelNet.  I would review the following article. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its written for 2.0, but the settings are the same.

Offline travailen

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, »
In LSP 2.5, you reset the E1.31 controller to use the Lynx Ether dongle settings?  Should work.  Make sure the channels you need are check Active in the controller output settings.  If you have an Etherdongle, in LSP you should be using E1.31 and not PixelNet.  I would review the following article. 

Its written for 2.0, but the settings are the same.

The E1.31 controller is the one I was using when I dumbly loaded the defaults for the Lynx: EtherDongle controller. The write up you referenced was what I used for the initial setup. I have gone back and checked everything again and again, All looks OK. The output just stopped working after I did the EtherDonge load.

Offline Mickpat

• Beta Tester
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, »
In LSP, try using the Hardware Controller Test to control the lights.   Also, you might want to setup xLights and use that to verify the ED, Hub and SSC is working.