Author Topic: power supply  (Read 2152 times)

Offline rm357

power supply
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, »
For the most part, I agree that this discussion is mostly academic. They are not likely to even ask how the power supply was being used in any return. If it is a failure due to materials and/ or workmanship, then it should be repaired under warranty regardless of intended use.

The statement about lying to a police officer is going too far though. Having served on a grand jury in Georgia, I will tell you that providing false information to a police officer is a crime in Georgia - I think it's just a misdemeanor, but one event can generate a lot of violations. Take the fifth and say nothing if you like, act totally clueless/ignorant of any wrongdoing, but do not tell an outright lie.

Striking a police officer or teacher is a felony.
Failure to follow the lawful command of a police officer is a misdemeanor.
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
Re: power supply
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, »
***Shakes head****

So in the end, don't buy the warranty.  'Nough said.

Felony and so on are just way off topic.

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, »
WOW! i just wanted to know if this was the model i should buy! lol which i already did and no warranty. but i did buy the extended warranty of my led tv. lol

duane
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
power supply
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, »
More info than you wanted.....hah
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
WOW! i just wanted to know if this was the model i should buy! lol which i already did and no warranty. but i did buy the extended warranty of my led tv. lol

duane

I'm NOT starting anything here, but you know your LED TV is still an LCD TV?   the backlighting is just LED's instead of a fluorescent tubes. the front side is still LCD, if it were to crack, it most likely will still turn black.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!