Author Topic: Welcome The Light Elf LSP 2.5 export tool  (Read 6503 times)

Offline ptone

Re: Welcome The Light Elf LSP 2.5 export tool
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello all,

As many of you know I have been working on my own custom LSP export tool.

I've just skimmed the code - and just want to say hooray for more Python in scene. Thanks for putting this together!

I've got several lighting related projects in Python - just pushed up a E1.31 lib: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-P
--
budding channel wrangler

Offline frankr

• Rocklin Lights
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, »
Hello all,

As many of you know I have been working on my own custom LSP export tool.

I've just skimmed the code - and just want to say hooray for more Python in scene. Thanks for putting this together!

I've got several lighting related projects in Python - just pushed up a E1.31 lib: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-P

Haven't seen you around the forum in a while.  Nice to have you back.  Have you connected that up with Kinect yet?

I have been working on my own E1.31 library as well I will certainly check out what you have put together. If I follow through on the ideas in my head I am hoping to have a real time lighting tool to play with this spring.  Now that everything is E1.31 it is pretty simple to do some cool tricks.  Right now my library creates a unique thread per e1.31 universe and has an abstraction layer that allows instant updates of consecutive universes. 

Frank

Offline ptone

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2012, »
Hey Frank,

I love big thinking - I'm currently seeing if I can resurrect a project with very similar goals.

some additional thoughts were posted on: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'd love to talk more about this - but probably shouldn't crowd your Lighting Elf thread.
--
budding channel wrangler