Author Topic: Vixen routine loader & nutcracker  (Read 843 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Vixen routine loader & nutcracker
« on: November 05, 2012, »
I have my strings and profile set up for hybrid mode so I can turn on the whole string at once.  I have a sort where all my string mode channels are at the end/bottom of the sequence so all the node channels start at the top (originally, the single channels were scattered equally throughout the channel order since I used Rick's VSB to create the order).  When I use the vixen routine loader, it seems to use the original or natural channel order when it does the insert.  If I have the channel order set to something else, it doesn't seem to insert correctly...even if I change the setting of the "channel to start insert"...it inserts at the correct channel, it just uses the original order, not the one that is currently set.  Is this correct or expected behavior?  Anyway around it?

Thanks,
-Keith

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: Vixen routine loader & nutcracker
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have my strings and profile set up for hybrid mode so I can turn on the whole string at once.  I have a sort where all my string mode channels are at the end/bottom of the sequence so all the node channels start at the top (originally, the single channels were scattered equally throughout the channel order since I used Rick's VSB to create the order).  When I use the vixen routine loader, it seems to use the original or natural channel order when it does the insert.  If I have the channel order set to something else, it doesn't seem to insert correctly...even if I change the setting of the "channel to start insert"...it inserts at the correct channel, it just uses the original order, not the one that is currently set.  Is this correct or expected behavior?  Anyway around it?

Thanks,
-Keith

Emmanuel Miranda wrote the three Adkins. We should ask him. I don't know if he is on dla. I normally see his osts on diychristmasanimation. I'll cross post your question
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Re: Vixen routine loader & nutcracker
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, »
I noticed this last year and I found that I had to choose the original channel order, paste my channels then choose the previous channel order to continue. Just another nuisance.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL