Hardware > Panther DMX Player

Planned/Considering Enhancements

<< < (2/4) > >>

LtKadeo:
Just a thought - what if you could load a SD card with say 5 sequences then have 5 trigger inputs to the ATMEGA chip to run the seq - something like this
if trigger 1 true then run seq file 1
if trigger 2 true then run seq file 2
so on so on
May have to address priority for multiple triggers on but this way someone could set up say a sequence for 5 events and just flip a switch to activate.

Ted K

TexasStingray:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust a thought - what if you could load a SD card with say 5 sequences then have 5 trigger inputs to the ATMEGA chip to run the seq - something like this
so on so on
May have to address priority for multiple triggers on but this way someone could set up say a sequence for 5 events and just flip a switch to activate.

Ted K

--- End quote ---

Sounds like the making of my next project a Panther DMX Server that will communicate with the Player and provide web access via a browser.

Ron:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust a thought - what if you could load a SD card with say 5 sequences then have 5 trigger inputs to the ATMEGA chip to run the seq - something like this
so on so on

Ted K

--- End quote ---

Sounds like the making of my next project a Panther DMX Server that will communicate with the Player and provide web access via a browser.

--- End quote ---

Funny, I'd been thinking that as well.  I was actually thinking along raspberry pi lines, but whatever you can come up with.

LtKadeo:
In order to do any of this would need to modify code on the ATMEGA chip and am not sure Scott Wanner is willing to give up his hard work. Personally I would like to have a chance to program a AT chip from scratch and just see if I can get it to work and how the code works. That's just for my education I was planning on trying to use something similar to this for halloween where I could have multiple events happen when someone went by a section of yard. That project is still kind of low on my list as I have several things going on right now and may not have time to get ready for this year....
Scott any chance of putting your sketchs out for someone to look at ? If not you should be proud of the fact that the Panther works just as you said and I do not see any problems with the one that I have... Vary good job and thanks for all your effort.
Ted K

TexasStingray:
I'm sorry but providing the code is not something that I am currently willing to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version