Hardware > Lynx USB DMX Dongle

Can't Get USB Dongle to Work on Windows 10

<< < (5/5)

JoeFromOzarks:
Hello Gary,

I wish I could do more.    Thank you for letting me know what's happening, and please let me know when this is resolved.

I sent you a PM.

:) joe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for all your help that you've put in!  :) I posted the same question about getting the USB dongle on 2 other sites with over 150 views between the two sites but no responses. Glad I posted it here, although I wasn't expecting a response here since this forum isn't as busy as the others.

I knew that you wouldn't have been able to give advice on programming a Falcon controller, but I wanted to bring closure to this message thread rather than leaving it as a cliffhanger which I sometimes see on other forums and topics.

--- End quote ---

Gary:
Sorry, but I was "offline" for a few days. I was able to get my F16-V1 controllers alive and re-programmed using my F16-B and Falcon Player's Bridge Mode by having them "masequarade" as a different controller by switching the DIP switches and setting the jumpers (which made them come back to life), and then switch them back to the "real' settings again and program them as needed.

I swear that so many of these issues that I'm having are resolved by doing nonsensical things.  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version