Hardware > Lynx Smart String

What is the EtherDongle

<< < (13/15) > >>

ponddude:
Well Rick as I am sure you know I am an LOR user and mix in all DMX stuff.  I am trying to come up with the most economical way of implementing the SS's into my display this year.  I already know I am using them in my snowflakes and I am also trying to create a video screen of sorts out of the pixel strings.  LOR has announced that they will have ethernet support this year and was hoping/wondering if RJ had a chance to test it with their software.  However, if the EDongle isn't out this year the whole idea is shot and I need to use the dongles.  I am hoping that everything will work out OK with xLights as my last resort as well.

Just trying to gather up some information to make some final decisions for 2011.

RJ:
Greg since the Lor support for Ethernet is not out yet I have not tested it with it. We have to see what they release and if it is a standards based or something they come up with.

RJ

ponddude:
Thanks RJ...appreciate the info!! ;D

Also, they have stated they will be using the industry standards and it will support E1.31 and Artnet, so I am hoping it will be good.

I think I am not going to wait and just use xLights.  Seems to be a great solution to my display this year.

edit: spelling :-\

tpboyce:
Any ETA on availability of the EtherDongle?  Any chance it will be available for this season?

trekster:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny ETA on availability of the EtherDongle?  Any chance it will be available for this season?

--- End quote ---

DLA Teamspeak conference in one week. (5 days now) 

I bet we hear about all the good stuff coming out and when.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version